- Postal address:
Clover Nook Industrial Park
- From the UK: 01773 831021.
- From outside the UK: +44 1773 831021.
- By road
- AT JUNCTION 28 on the M1 motorway in England, take the A38 heading WEST (towards DERBY).
- LEAVE the A38 at the first exit (about one mile from the M1) and you are on BRAMBLE WAY heading south.
- Bramble Way is only two hundred yards long.
- At its southern end, Bramble way joins CLOVER NOOK ROAD at a mini-roundabout.
- TURN RIGHT on to Clover Nook Road at this mini-roundabout. You're heading west again.
- After three hundred yards, BLUEBELL CLOSE is on the left,
between Recticel, which you will pass on your left, and Tarmac.
- Tarmac is also on the left but you will turn left before you pass it.
- Recticel and Tarmac each sports a large chimney.
- Recticel's chimney is bright yellow with a blue band at the
top and you can't easily miss it.
- TURN LEFT onto Bluebell Close. You're at the northern end,
heading south, with Recticel on your left and Tarmac on your right.
- Bluebell Close is two hundred yards long. Jubilee is at the
southern end. There's a big blue sign on the building which says "Jubilee".